Trava.UA Project Presentation
Dear friends, we are glad to announce the start of our social entrepreneurship initiative: growing and selling herbs and spices. The goal is to provide high quality eco products, developing the small agro business sector in Eastern Ukraine and combining entrepreneurship with philanthropy. The project is going to help children affected by war, supporting the “Embroidered dreams” international charity project started in 2015. Our foundation grows herbs and spices on its own or on our partners’ farms in Western, Eastern and Central Ukraine, controlling the full cycle: from a small sprout to the final product.
We use time-tested recipes and technologies created by our family for your health and pleasure.
The product list offers 22 items: herbs, spices and teas. After the 2018 harvest, we will have even more eco products to choose from.
Branded self-made eco-teas:
- “BeurreBosc pear and Mint” eco-tea. Harmonizes thoughts and stabilizes emotionalstate. BeurreBoscis an ancient French sort of pear grown in Ukraine. Yogi Tea.
- “BeurreBosc pear and Melissa” eco-tea. Inspires and stabilizes emotionally. Yogi Tea.
- “Hugge” eco-tea. Harmonizing tea, perfect for cozy daydreaming on a couch or hammock. Legendary Danish recipe.
- “Yevshan-zillya” eco-tea. Gives energy and helps wake up.
- “Thyme and Mint” eco-tea. Feeling tired or sick? Drink up and get back to your everyday routine. Perfect for women’s health. Yogi Tea.
- “Thyme and Melissa” eco-tea. When there is no time for tiredness and colds, drink up and feel better. Perfect for men’s health. Yogi Tea.
- "Calendula, Cornflower & Co" eco-tea. Perfect for an active morning and rest of the day. Gives energy, improves memory and attention concentration.
- "The Do Note" eco-tea. Improves respiratory infections immunity and metabolism. Eco up and sing along!
- "Marichka" eco-tea. YogiTea. Perfect for creative intermissions during an active workday. Drink up - and back towork with creative energy!
Spices and herbs:
- Potapchuk’s Coriander.
- Thyme. Thýmusserpýllum, herba\
- Mint. Menthapiperita, herba.
- Melissa. Melissaofficinalis, herba.
- Lofant anise. Agastacheurticifolia, herba.
- Chamomile. Matricariachamomilla, flos.
- Nettles. FoliaUrticae.
- Red ashberry. Sorbusaucuparia, fructus.
- Raspberry (dried leaves).Rúbusidáeus, folium.
- Oregano.Origanumvulgare, herba.
- Dog-rose. RozaeFructus.
- Red Ukrainian pepper, victory taste.
- Pumpkin seeds.
- Free bonus for regular clients: individual custom recipes.
- We are happy to prepare custom orders based on your doctor’s prescription.
- In August-September, tourist groups are welcome to visit our farm for recreation and “village therapy”.
Plans and charity goals:
- 15% of the incomegoes to buy creative goods for children-participants of the “Embroidered dreams” International charity project (books, embroidery cloth and threads).
- 10% of the incomeis to be given to support educational events in schools and school summer camps.
- Developing small agro business in Eastern Ukraine. Organizing educational lectures for amateur farmers and specialists from Donetsk and Luhansk regions. Teaching innovative agro technologies, growing herbs and spices, modern market essentials.
Philanthropists and promoters are welcome to cooperate. We are not currently part of any grant program and have been implementing the initiative at our own expense.
Check us out on local media:
- Hromadske Radio: https://hromadskeradio.org/programs/kyiv-donbas/socialne-pidpryyemnyctvo-pereselenec-z-donecka-vyroshchuye-likarski-travy-ta-dopomagaye-dityam
- The Ukrainian Week:http://tyzhden.ua/Society/211144
- "Vchasno": https://vchasnoua.com/donbass/55427-u-nas-e-vse-shchob-stati-eko-regionom-meshkantsi-donechchini-zapochatkuvali-biznes-z-viroshchuvannya-trav-ta-spetsij
- Gazeta.UA: https://gazeta.ua/articles/settlers/_pereselenec-rozpoviv-yak-vidkriv-biznes-na-likarskih-roslinah-ta-speciyah/824166
NadiiaRyzhuk, “Embroidered dreams” Project Manager.
MariiaLaskova, Agro Projects CEO.
MaksymPotapchuk, Head of Foundation.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Trava.UA.shop/